Global Learning Hub
Peer Advisors and Administrative Assistants
As a Peer Advisor & Administrative Assistant in the Global Learning Hub at UC Davis, you will help generate interest and enthusiasm about global opportunities at UC Davis, including study abroad, internships, research, and much more. You will be a vital part of many aspects of the student enrollment and pre-departure process. This is an opportunity to further develop your leadership, office, public speaking, communication, customer service, organizational and advising skills in a supportive and professional environment.
- 12-15 hours per week
- Application deadline: Closed for 2023-24
Global Affairs offers various forms of student employment and internships with opportunities to gain project-based experience in areas including:
- administrative and business operations,
- communications and marketing,
- development and fundraising,
- event planning and program development,
- international fellowship programs,
- international relations and programs,
- services for international students and scholars,
- study abroad and global learning,
- and more!
Student assistants and interns in Global Affairs support our mission to inspire global curiosity, understanding, and engagement. There are opportunities to gain administrative, interpersonal, intercultural, analytic, and other professional skills related to several areas of Global Affairs. Check in regularly throughout the year at our Student Jobs and Internships page: Opportunities for Student Jobs and Internships in Global Affairs.